By the time students leave the College it is expected that they will have:
- Received a high quality and well-rounded education
- Experienced success in learning and optimised their potential
- Recognised that they are accepted and valued for who and what they are
- Acquired the skills and desire to be learners for the rest of their lives
- Been equipped to make a significant and positive contribution to society
- Acquired a mature understanding of the Christian faith and its implications for daily living and
- Internalised the meaning of living in ‘A More Excellent Way’.
Please visit out Careers site for more information.