Vision & Mission
'Growing and nurturing excellence, wisdom and service in the emerging Southwest of Sydney'
Creating a vibrant learning community in which each student is valued, high standards of character, behaviour and relationships are set and Christ is honoured.
Learning to Live; Living to Serve; Honouring Christ
What We Believe
The College operates under the Sydney Anglican Schools Corporation. As an Anglican College within the Diocese of Sydney, our programs, curriculum, approach to pastoral care and discipline are informed and underpinned by the values, principles and truths contained in the Bible. What we believe is what influences what we do.
Our ethos is therefore both Christian and Anglican. Our Christian Studies Program, which is taught from Prep to Year 12, is designed to help students understand Christianity so that as they mature they can make an informed assessment of its relevance to their life. All members of the staff are personally committed to living by the beliefs and principles contained in the following statement:
- The fundamental truths of Christianity are contained in the Bible.
- The Bible declares that there is one God, who exists in three persons: the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
- The purpose of the Bible is to bring people to salvation by trusting in Jesus Christ and to teach people the right way to live, so that they may be fully equipped for every good thing that God wants them to do.
- Jesus Christ was in very nature God, was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the virgin Mary, was crucified, dead and buried. He rose again on the third day and will one day come again to judge the living and the dead.
- Only by faith in Jesus Christ can people be saved from the consequences of their sin, have assurance of forgiveness, the Holy Spirit's presence in their lives, and eternal life.
What We Value
At the heart of the culture of the College are twenty virtues or values. Each of them is derived from a biblical view of the world in which there is such a thing as absolute truth. We believe that these values are fundamental to the future of our society. We teach these values and we hope that our behaviour at all times commends them to our students.
|Gratitude||Self - Control|